- The school will arrange interview for all applicants.
- Interviews will be conducted in November 2022. Parents will be notified by phone in mid October.
- Parents should contact the school if notification of interview is not received in late October.
- The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the school will be given due priority consideration.
- Individual interviews will be arranged.
- The interview with the children can be accompanied by one parent.
- When interviewing NCS children, interpretation and/or translation service for applicants will be provided where necessary; or parents and children are allowed to be accompanied by a Chinese speaking relative or friend to facilitate communication.
Admission results will be sent to parents by WhatsApp(Phone) before 30 Nov 2022. If you are admitted, please come to the school within given day and fill in the "Admission Letter for K1". Those who are overdue will not keep their application.
If you have not received the notification by 30 November or have any questions, you can call Vice Principal Law or (Secretary) Miss Sin at 2467 0220.
K1 admitted students: 5 to 7 January 2023(Centralised Registration Dates)
K1 Applicants on the waiting list: Parents will be notified individually by phone from 13 January 2023 onwards.
Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the school in writing. The school will return the Registration Certificate but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the Registration Certificate, the school will no longer keep the school place for the child.